Chikoo Kulfi Recipe
This summers try making kulfi with natural fresh fruits instead of using synthetic essence. You will surely like it.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Chikoo Kulfi Recipe
Ingredients for Chikoo Kulfi Recipe
- Chikoo - 4 medium shape (300 grams)
- Full cream milk - 1 liter
- Sugar - less than 1/2 cup (100 grams)
- Cashews - 10-12
- Green cardamom - 4
- Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
How to make Chikoo Kulfi Recipe
Take milk in any utensil with heavy base. When milk starts boiling, reduce the flame and cook by stirring constantly at regular intervals. The quantity should reduce to 1/3. It takes 35-40 minutes for milk to thicken up. Add sugar in milk and allow it to cool.
Cut cashews into fine pieces. Peel cardamom and grind coarsely.
Peel and remove seed from chikoo. Cut 2 chikoos into small pieces and make paste.
Add vanilla essence, chikoo paste, chopped chikoo, grind cardamom and cashews. Mix all ingredients well.
Pour the mixture in airtight container and place it in deep freezer to set. Within 6-7 hours ice cream gets ready. Very delicious and tempting kulfi is ready. Serve chikoo kulfi in long glass and enjoy.
- With same procedure, strawberry kulfi can also be prepared.
- It takes time to thicken milk. If you wish to make kulfi is less time, then heat 500 milliliter milk and allow it to cool. Roast 250 grams mawa, crumble and add in milk. Use whatever fruit you like the most with same procedure. Kulfi will be prepared immediately.
- Serves 4-5 members
- Time - 50 minutes
Chikoo Kulfi Recipe Video in Hindi