Strawberry Kulfi Recipe । Indian Kulfi Recipe with Strawberry
Relish this amazing Homemade strawberry Kulfi.
Ingredients for Indian Kulfi recipe with strawberry :
- Strawberries - 22 ( 300 gms)
- Sugar - 1/2 cup (100 gms)
- Green Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
- Full cream milk - 1 litre
- Cashews - 15 to 16 ( coarsely ground)
How to make Strawberry Kulfi :
Take washed, clean strawberries pat dried. Chop some into fine pieces, some into bigger thick pieces to be grinded in the mixer jar.
Take milk in the wok, stir and make it dense till reduced to half of quantity. Stir milk regularly at every 2 minutes, so that the milk doesnt stick ti the base of the wok.
Add sugar and cardamom powder to the milk when it is reduced to half. Stir well and mix. Turn off flame, keep milk on the jali stand to cool.
Once cool add strawberry pieces as well as paste to it. Add coarsely grounded cashews as well. Mix all till they blend well.
Mix is ready, put in mould, close the lid of the mould to set for 7 to 8 hours in the freezer.
Mouth Drooling Strawberry Kulfi is ready, cut it into pieces and serve it this summer season.
- Stir the milk at regular intervals until it becomes dense.
- Add strawberry only when the milk is cool else the milk might coagulate.
- Ice Cream Recipes
- strawberry kulfi indian kulfi recipe with strawberry homemade
- strawberry ice cream
- easy kulfi recipe
- strawberry kulfi recipe