Paneer and Corn Curry recipe - Sweet Corn Paneer Masala Curry
Unique and tempting paneer sweet corn curry for the paneer lovers.
हिन्दी में पढिये : Paneer and Corn Curry recipe - Sweet Corn Paneer Masala Curry
Ingredients for Sweet Corn Paneer Masala Curry
- Sweet corns – 2
- Paneer – 250 grams (diced)
- Tomatoes – 4
- Green chilly – 1
- Ginger baton – 1 inch
- Oil – 4-5 tbsp
- Green coriander – 3-4 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Red chilly powder - ¼ tsp
- Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
- Coriander powder - ¼ tsp
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Cumin seeds - ½ tsp
- Salt - ¾ tsp or to taste
- Whole spices – cinnamon stick – 1 inch, brown cardamom – 2, black peppercorns – 6-7, cloves – 2
How to make Paneer and Corn Curry
Cut the paneer in square chunks. Rinse the tomatoes-green chili-ginger, cut and grind them finely in a mixture jar. Also coarsely ground the whole spices.
Grate the sweet corn and prapre cream from it.
Heat some oil in a pan. When the oil is hot, shallow fry the paneer chunks until they get little brown in color.
In the remaining oil, add cumin seeds. When the seeds crackle, add asafoetida, whole ground spices, turmeric powder, coriander powder and tomato-green chili-ginger paste. Saute the masala until oil starts separating from it.
After sauteing the masala for 5 minutes, add red chili powder and mix well. Also add corn cream to it and mix well. Stir and continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes. Keep stirring constantly.
After this add 1/2 cup water and some salt to it. Also add paneer and half amount of green coriander to the gravy and mix. Cook the sabzi on low flame for 2 minutes so that paneer absorbs the spices and the sabzi is prepared well.
Sabzi is ready, transfer it to a bowl. Serve this delectable and sumptuous sabzi steaming hot with chapatti, paranthas, naan or rice and relish eating.
- You can use paneer without frying them.
- You can also grind the sweet corn kernels to make the cream but it taste more delicious if you grate the sweet corn.
- You can keep the gravy thick or thin in consistency as per your preference.
- plain rice
- rice in pressure cooker
- saade chawal
- kadahi mushroom
- kadai mushroom
- paneer and sweet corn curry
- paneer sweet corn masala sabzi
- sweet corn paneer curry
- sweet corn paneer masala curry
- sweet corn panir sabzi