Bharwa Lal Mirchi ka Achar, Stuffed Red Chilli Pickle Recipe
Sometimes everybody likes something spicy along with their meals. At that time chili pickle tastes great. Let's make the Stuffed Red Chili Pickle.
Ingredients for Bharwa Lal Mirchi ka Achar
- Thick Red chili – 500 gm
- Mustard oil – 2 tablespoon
- Salt – 4 small spoon
- Turmeric powder – 3 small spoon
- Fennel seed – 50 gm (6 small spoons, grinded coarsely)
- Yellow mustard – 50 gm (6 small spoons, grinded coarsely)
- Methi Dana – 25 gm (3 small spoons, grinded coarsely)
- Asafetida – less than ¼ small spoon (grinded)
- Sirka – 1 tablespoon
How to make Red Chilli Pickle
Stuffed Red Wash the red chili and keep them under sunlight for 2 hours so that they are dried properly.
Cut each chili length wise in such a way that it's joint on one side.
Mix all the spices, mustard oil and sirka in a big plate. Stuff this mixture in each chili. Stuff all the chilies with this mixture.
Keep this mixture in any glass container for 3 to 4 days. Your Stuffed Red Chili Pickle is now ready to serve and eat along with the meals.
Note: There is no need to submerge the pickle in oil because the sirka acts as a preservative.This pickle remains fine for 2 to 3 months. If you want to store the pickle for more than three months then fill enough oil in the glass container to submerge the pickle.