Muj Chutin/Kashmiri Style Radish Chutney
No matter how awesome this chutney with radish and curd tastes, it is also very easy to prepare.
- Ingredients for Muj Chutin - Kashmiri Style Radish Chutney
- Radish - 2 medium sized
- Fresh Curd - 1 cup
- Salt - add to taste (1/4 tsp)
- Roasted Jeera(cumin seeds) - 1 tsp(crush to make powder)
- Red chilly powder - 1/4 tsp
- Green chilly - 1(finely chopped)
- Green coriander(dhaniya) - 1 tbsp(finely chopped)
- How to make Muj Chutin - Kashmiri Style Radish Chutney
Wash, peel then grate the radishes.
Beat curd and put it in a bowl, add grated radish and salt to the curd.
Put Jeera, Kashmiri chilliy, green chilly and green coriander then mix all the ingredients properly.
Kashmiri Style Radish Chutney is prepare. Serve this chutney with puri, parantha or rice and savor the taste.